One Blackfriars, London
Since 2012 PFA Consulting has been acting as lead highway consultant working on behalf of St George City for the One Blackfriars Road development, in the London Borough of Southwark.
One Blackfriars is a mixed use development comprising a 50-storey luxury residential tower, a 5-star luxury hotel, and retail units, situated along the South Bank close to the River Thames and Waterloo Station.
PFA Consulting’s work has included:-
- Full Section 278 detailed design process for final highway works.
- Highways Design for temporary works including construction pitlane, temporary access to the marketing suite and various construction accesses located around the site.
- Consultation with Southwark Council and Transport for London, including extensive co-ordination with TfL’s north-south Cycle Superhighway promoters to ensure a coordinated scheme with One Blackfriars.
- Preparation of Section 278 Agreements, Highway Orders, Permits and contract management.
- Input into site wide Construction Logistics Plan and site layout planning for construction.
- Junction modelling of strategic road network, both permanent and temporary works.
From 2018 PFA Consulting has acted as Resident Engineer for highway construction works surrounding the entire site.BACK TO PROJECTS